This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
By partnering with us, businesses and organizations can help their employees access healthy produce while also contributing to the local community to address food insecurity and sustainability.
For every box of produce we deliver to your workplace, we’ll donate more to people in need via food pantries and community-based initiatives that promote healthy eating.
Today, employees and customers place a premium on working for and spending their money with businesses that prioritize making a positive impact on social, economic and environmental factors. Employees want to work for companies that live their values and leave the community better than they found it. And that’s the beauty of our program. It’s such a simple way to make a difference and add value to your wellness culture and community engagement.
How it works.
- You can have us deliver fruit to your workplace for your employees to enjoy (aka Break Room Box). And the more fruit they eat, the less donuts and chips they’ll eat. You can choose the frequency of delivery; every week or every other week.
- You can offer your employees the chance to order their own boxes, which we’ll deliver to your workplace for pickup and employees receive a discount as a benefit.
- Take it one step further and become a community pick up location and allow neighbors and local organizations to come pick up their produce box from your building.
- You can work with us to buy fruit and veggies in bulk for your cafeteria or wellness events.
Contact us today to explore these options!
Tired of selling cookies, chocolate and wrapping paper for your kids' school? Us too! We are very proud to be a FarmRaiser vendor. FarmRaiser partners with local food artisans and healthy food producers to get your school or group amazing products at great prices for your next fundraiser. We offer our Perfectly Imperfect Produce mixed boxes and other choices like premium grade produce bags with apples or oranges. Visit our FarmRaiser page today to get started!
EDUCATION & COOKING DEMOS
We visit schools, childcare centers, community centers, health fairs and special events to share our knowledge of the food industry and healthy eating. We teach the basics of nutrition because we know that improving healthy food access is only half the battle against obesity and building healthy communities. A proper understanding of healthy eating habits is key. We can bring recipes and/or samples of healthy foods, perhaps some that are a bit unfamiliar, and we inform people how to choose, store and prepare them to make a healthful meal or snack.
In addition, we help individuals understand the massive food waste problem in our nation. We bring examples of "ugly produce" to let them see, touch and taste that it is the same on the inside. Together we brainstorm ideas for how each of us can make changes to positively impact the environment.
Contact us to schedule a visit. Fees vary.
The legacy of our business goes back 100 years when the Weingart family sold produce in bulk in the Cleveland community. We have the connections and knowledge to provide you any fresh fruits and vegetables you need for your restaurant, store, school, company event, race and more.
Whether you're looking for premium grade produce or "imperfect" produce we have you covered. Help us save more "ugly" produce by buying in bulk! Let your customers know you care about reducing food waste. We deliver!
- Home - Share delivery with friends, neighbors and family to get boxes at one location at a reduced rate. Simply use one address as the shipping address when you sign up and enter a code we can assign you for a discounted delivery fee.
- Work - Encourage your employer to be a partner to offer an employee discount on boxes.
- Community Pick Up Locations - Pick up at one of the below locations, use the code and the site delivery address and receive a discount off your box.
- Avon - T3 Performance (T3AVON)
- Lakewood - YMCA (YMCA-LAKEWOOD)
- Cleveland Heights - CLE Urban Winery (CLEUrbanWinery)
- Shaker Heights - Burn Boot Camp Beachwood (BURNBOOTCAMPBEACHWOOD)
- Orange/Pinecrest - Citizen Yoga (CITIZENYOGA)
Contact Jodi Mitchell at email@example.com to learn more about these opportunities.
Follow us on Instagram @perfectlyimperfectproduce